"Your time is limited so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by Dogma which is living with the results of other people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become."
- Steve Jobs

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What to believe - AGAIN

Well, so this week I read reports that some Scientific report is rubbishing the benefits of Omega 3 and fish oils to our health - pretty much saying that they don't really do much and spouting evidence that they make little difference to our overall health.

Then I come across this article (http://www.patrickholford.com/content.asp?id_Content=1607) that says the opposite and debunks the first report.

So, going back AGAIN to my political arguments of the last week and in particular, Sperestillen's ranting comments at me for not believing HIS opinions ... which version of this story am I to believe?? Each report comes from apparently credible sources, but one of them is wrong. Again, becuase of my own attidues and beliefs about healthy eating, I would be more inclined to believe that oily fish DOES have health benefits.

So it doesn't matter whether you are talking 9/11 conspiracy theories or our own diets, WHAT ARE WE MEANT TO BELIEVE???

No comments: