"Your time is limited so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by Dogma which is living with the results of other people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become."
- Steve Jobs

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Welcome to MySpace

Why is MySpace so popular? It's hideous!!! Awful layout, difficult to customize, garish and untidy, yet everyone goes ape over them. So, being shameless and wanting to promote Fuzzbutt, I have created a Fuzzbutt MySpace at www.myspace.com/fuzzbutt_uk. Check it out!

I've disabled band websites from adding themselves as my "friends" as it's bollocks, they aren't a friend they just want to plug their band. I dont want to be on a page with 10,000 other "friends" jsut cos he wants to plug his death metal band (yes I was actually added to 10,000 others from one band). I just want Fuzzy owners who can swap pics and stories about their mice, ferrets, chins and rats - and erm, hopefully buy some of my products too *cough*.....


As a PS - "Frankenrat" is doing fine, stitches healing well, bright and chirpy all the time, just pissed off about being separated from Winston in a crappy smaller cage....bless!

2 comments:

Restless Cynicism said...

Why yes I did, but it's bringing me lots of business for Fuzzbutt so I don't really care :P And I still agree it's a nightmare to configure and finding where all the settings are is crap too but hey - it makes me money!

Where you been then, I can't contact you via your Blogger profile, how crap is that?!?!?!?!

Ginro said...

Not too impressed with Blogger either really. I only have a profile on it so I can leave comments around the place - when it lets me.
But I ditched everything to do with Spaces last year and I've been hanging around on Wordpress.com since last summer, although I had to go into hiding for a while due to some mad American woman stalking me and not taking 'no' for an answer.