"Your time is limited so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by Dogma which is living with the results of other people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become."
- Steve Jobs

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Turner Prize

Well it's that time of the year again - when some hapless no-talent Twit walks away with £25k because Art critics are all W*nkers.

On the news this morning they showed one of the nominees for the Turner Prize, and it was ....

A SHED.

A fucking shed....that had been knocked down and rebuilt as a boat, then knocked down again and rebuilt by the "artist" as a shed.

Can someone PLEASE explain to me the art behind this, and why this twat deserves to win £25k. Does this mean that the B&Q special down my garden can win me megabucks, if I think up of some stupid arty reason why I built it and fool a bunch of pretentious rich twats to give me loads of money for it?

I hate modern art, in fact I refuse to call it modern ART cos it's not - it's worthless shite.

No comments: