I watched "You've Been Framed" a while back and marvelled once again at the sheer stupidity of the human race. We have been to the moon! We have split the atom! We can do keyhole surgery! Yet why do we, as adults, still insist on:
1. Riding our kiddies toy bikes and cars then wondering why they break under our weight
2. Going on kiddies swings and ditto the above
3. Stepping onto a boat with one foot only on the very edge of the boat
4. Trying to ride bikes down very steep hills
5. Sliding along wet plastic in our gardens then wondering why we always go flying into the bushes
6. Doing stupid drunken dancing at weddings on slippy floors
7. Trying to copy the famous Dirty Dancing scene where Patrick Swayze lifts up the girl over his head, during said drunken wedding dancing scenes
8. Sticking our face really close to tropical animals then wondering why we get spat on/licked/bitten by them
The list goes on...........
You've Been Framed has followed the same format for years now - Fat or old people or kiddies falling over, and that's IT. Silly adults playing with things they are too big for, or silly adults just demonstrating their stupidity at the highest levels. Tonight there was a (fat) woman bouncing on a kids pogo stick ON A LAMINATE FLOOR - oh, and what a surprise! The pogo stick slipped and she fell over. Dur! Then the two men who set up a ladder on the curved surface of an empty swimming pool, and they wondered why the ladder slid down the pool and flattened them both...........then there's big old Auntie Doris trying to sit on little Janie's baby chair, and ooh it collapses and falls into the nearby swimming pool! FFS!!!!!!!
This used to be funny but now it's the kind of "GET IT OFF AND FIND SOMETHING NEW" entertainment. Either that or just rename it to "Stupid People Falling Over"???.