ORDERING BARMAIDS TO COVER UP THEIR CLEAVAGES
Yes, seriously. There is a new ruling saying that cleavages on barmaids are a health hazard, because "when they go outside to collect glasses they are at risk from skin cancer
SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THE FUCKING MADNESS!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe they are serious!!!
- How many minutes does it take a barmaid to collect outdoor glasses?
- As this is the UK, it's not always deathly sunny so the skin cancer risk is relatively low
- The same barmaids will no doubt jet off to Majorca for two weeks of nude sunbathing in 35oC heat anyhow so what does it bloody matter!
- Attendance in pubs will plummet if the girls all wear polo necks
- The EU should get a f***ing life and start doing worthy things instead of this bollocks
- If they think that it's such a risk collecting glasses in the sun, then when are we all going to be banned for simply walking around in the sun? We do that every July and August and we're exposed for far longer than it takes to collect a few pints!
- We are all sensible enough to know to wear sunblock on the very hot days. Or are we now going to see a spate of idiots sueing the EU because "we went to the beach and weren't told to put on Factor 30 by the EU so it's their fault we got burned, can we have £60million please